The week ahead:
- Local Data: Medium Term Budget, CPI (24/10); PPI (25/10)
- Results Due: CGR, CMH, PIK, PSG (16/10); ACS, DCP (17/10); DTC, SPA, SEA (18/10); PSV (19/10)
- LDT (16/10): CPI, CGN, ELR, GTR, ILRP2, ITU, JSC, RCL, RMI, RLF, SFN, TLM, TEX, WBO, Various Satrix ETFS
- Special Dividend: STXRES, STXSWX
Other Economic data releases of interest…
- Tuesday: BOE Gov Carney Speaks (UK)
- Wednesday: BOC Monetary Policy Report, BOC Rate Statement, Overnight Rate (CAN)
- Thursday: Main Refinancing Rate, ECB Press Conference (EU); Core Durable Goods (USA)
- Friday: Advance GDP (USA); ECB President Draghi Speaks (EU)
Short Term Ideas
- Goldfields: 20.17% open gain, increase target to R45.25, stop loss remains R38.25
Long Term Ideas
- Dischem: Full year guidance looks on track, buy below R28.05
- Lewis: Buy below R30, target R47.50.
- Remgro: Buy below R180, MEI recovery will support rise.
- Coronation: Accumulate below R50.00 for a move back to R80
- Shoprite: A break above R200 is needed to curb further declines. Hold.
- Aspen: Add below R165.00, keep exposure appropriate.
- Sygnia: Trading below R8. Add
- MTN: Average entry price R92.50. Support building above R80. Hold
- Glencore: Pulling back, buy below R52.50
- Naspers: Support building at R2,850. Buy below R2,900.